To order online for curbside pickup click on this BUTTON:
THE IRONBARK PATIO IS OPEN AGAIN!
WE ARE STILL DOING CURBSIDE PICKUP, BUT THE HOURS HAVE ADJUSTED.
YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE (BUTTON ABOVE) OR WALK UP TO OUR WINDOW.
At Ironbark our first priority is to give non-binary identifiers, the LGBTIQ+ community, people of color and women, the opportunity that has been denied them for centuries… an equal playing field, a safe space, a forum for expression without judgement or harassment. It is our twofold mission to make the healthiest alcohol and advance the cause of equity for all from whom it has been denied. This is why we require all of our customers to adhere to the
Ironbark is a safe, inclusive space. Please don’t touch anyone without their permission, or say/do anything: sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, sizeist, ageist or any other form of derogatory behavior.
COVID Era Rules that are mandated by the LA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT:
1. You and every person at your table must be from the same household inside and from no more than three households outside.
2. You and your whole party must not have not experienced any of the following in the past two weeks: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
2. You and all your party agree to having their temperature taken before entry with a non-contact thermometer.
3. You and all your party agree to keep your voice decibel at a lower conversational level while seated at Ironbark and agree not to over consume cider to an intoxicated state.
4. You and all your party agree to wear a face covering at all times that you are not eating or drinking when visiting Ironbark. This includes walking to and from your vehicle, to and from the bathrooms, and at all times when standing or walking on or near the Ironbark premises.
Thanks so much for helping us keep our customers and friends safe and our compliance status in good standing.
RESERVE YOUR TABLE HERE
THIS MONTH AT IRONBARK
The Wicked Kitchen
Raul's Catering Truck
Captain Red Beard on Saturday
El Chilote this Friday & Sunday
We are going to open for inside seating on April 22nd! You will need to order a meal, so we have a very special food vendor for that night. Those intrepid chefs at The Wicked Kitchen will be serving up their incredibly indulgent American food to tantalize your tastebuds and satisfy the most voracious hunger. You will need to book a table to sit inside.
Super hungry? This Thursday night you can get big BURRITOS for dinner at Ironbark! Raul's Catering are coming back to town. They do QUESADILLAS, DOUBLE LAYER NACHOS and TAQUITOS as well. They've never been to Ironbark, so we're excited to try their yummy looking food! Plus, we have more heaters now, so you can actually feel the warmth.
Captain Red Beard is now our Saturday night staple at Ironbark! His gourmet take on the food you already know will keep you coming back. Plus he always does a MEAT dish, a VEGETARIAN dish and a VEGAN dish, so we are all happy!
Those amazing CHEFS at El Chilote are bringing their delicious
fresh tacos to Ironbark on Friday nights. Their tacos are heavenly because their tortillas are always handmade! Plus, their BIRRIA is amazing! They even do VEGAN birria! It's called VIRRIA! Reserve your table now, because the best spots fill up first!