To order online for curbside pickup click on this BUTTON:
THE IRONBARK PATIO IS OPEN AGAIN!
WE ARE STILL DOING CURBSIDE PICKUP, BUT THE HOURS HAVE ADJUSTED.
YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE (BUTTON ABOVE) OR WALK UP TO OUR WINDOW.
At Ironbark, our first priority is to give non-binary identifiers, people of color and women, the opportunity that has been denied them for centuries… an equal playing field, a safe space, a forum for expression without judgement or harassment. It is our twofold mission to make the healthiest alcohol and advance the cause of equity for all from whom it has been denied. This is why we require all of our customers to adhere to the
Ironbark is a safe, inclusive space. Please don’t touch anyone without their permission, or say/do anything: sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, sizeist, ageist or any other form of derogatory behavior.
COVID Era Rules that are mandated by the LA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT:
1. You and every person at your table must be from the same household.
2. You and your whole party must not have not experienced any of the following in the past two weeks: cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing and fever or chills, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
2. You and all your party agree to having their temperature taken before entry with a non-contact thermometer.
3. You and all your party agree to keep your voice decibel at a lower conversational level while seated at Ironbark and agree not to over consume cider to an intoxicated state.
4. You and all your party agree to wear a face covering at all times that you are not eating or drinking when visiting Ironbark. This includes walking to and from your vehicle, to and from the bathrooms, and at all times when standing or walking on or near the Ironbark premises.
Thanks so much for helping us keep our customers and friends safe and our compliance status in good standing.
RESERVE YOUR TABLE HERE
THIS MONTH AT IRONBARK
Captain Red Beard's Grub
VUTURE VEGAN are coming back!
COUSIN'S MAINE LOBSTER are coming back!
We Love You!
Be sure to tell the CASHIER!
We are excited to announce that Captain Red Beard is BACK! He's bringing his delicious food for all back to us EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT! He'll be there at 6 PM! He always does a meat dish, a flex dish and a vegan dish. We love his food! Reserve your table early, so you don't miss out.
Those amazing VEGAN CHEFS at VUTURE VEGAN are bringing their deliciously decadent food to Ironbark in the first week of March! THURSDAY MARCH 4th is the day! Reserve your table now, because it will be packed!
COUSIN'S MAINE LOBSTER will also be at Ironbark in the first week of March! Yay! SATURDAY MARCH 6th is the day! As you know their lobster is fresh as you can get and mouthwateringly delicious! The patio will be open, so reserve your table early, because we will be booked out before the day!
You are loved! EVERY SUNDAY all LGBTIQ identifying persons get 10% off their PURCHASES. We want you to know that we appreciate who you are and thank you for being such wonderful supporters of our business. ❤️ Please let the cashier know when ordering, so we can apply the discount!